Experiencing Issues with your Epson printer and looking for a way to find all Epson Printer Problems and solutions in one place. The first step when you face any issue with your Epson printer is checking your printer machine for any error. If you can see an error, then you can work on its fix directly otherwise you would need to try some basic troubleshooting first. Given below we have mentioned the steps to factory reset Epson printers that can help you with fixing your printer problem.
1. Turn off the printer and then move the printer in a way that its rear faces you.
2. Get some pointy object like a paper clip or ballpoint pen and find the Reset button on your printer machine. It's a tiny button that must be enclosed within the case.
3. Once you have located the button, use the paper clip or pen to hold down the Reset button.
4. While you are holding on to this button, turn on your printer.
5. When you get a warning printed out from your printer, you can release the button.
6. Once the hard reset is finished, you will get another sheet printed out of your printer with the new printer IP.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum. You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum. You cannot reply in this discussion thread. You cannot start on a poll in this forum. You cannot upload attachments in this forum. You cannot download attachments in this forum.